Framed through the lens of clergy health and wellness, join in for a not-so-typical clergy boundary training. Through both presentations and small group collaborative learning with case studies written by our pastors, participants will focus on several key areas for balance and wellbeing in their ministry. Areas of focus include:
- Dealing with difficult people
- Tools for mindfulness and spiritual disciplines
- Compassion fatigue, burnout and the effects of secondary traumatic stress
- Financial wellness and financial planning
- Preventing and responding to harm and harassment
- Working through stressful and changing times
This training fulfills the Boundary Training requirement for maintaining UCC ministerial standing in all Associations of the Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota Conferences and in the Rhode Island Association of the Southern New England Conference.
Once you have completed the registration you will receive a confirmation email with further details about the day’s event.
Questions? Contact Rev. Ellis Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org.