What We Do
The Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota Conferences of the United Church of Christ (UCC) began a partnership in late 2017, formally called the Tri-Conference UCC Ministries, Inc. This partnership was a response to the recognition that we need to experiment with new structures and arrangements to keep growing in our capacity for ministry in and on behalf of the God’s church in the UCC.
Data Entry Specialist – TCMUCC (Part-Time)
The Tri-Conference Ministries of the Nebraska, South Dakota, and Iowa Conferences of the United Church of Christ is seeking a part-time Data Entry Specialist.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to input and manage data in our Salesforce, SharePoint, and other systems. Responsibilities include:
· Accurately entering data into databases and spreadsheets
· Managing and updating existing data in systems
· Identifying and correcting errors
· Following data integrity and security protocols
· Collaborating with team members
· 1+ years experience with data entry and database management
· Proficiency with, or ability to quickly learn Salesforce, SharePoint, Basecamp, MS Word, and Excel
· Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
· Understanding of, experience with, and commitment to best confidentiality practices with information
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work both independently and on a team
The position is a contract position and will be completed remotely. It will involve approximately 80 hours of initial data entry with the possibility of approximately 20 hours a month moving forward.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email and resume to Kim Springer at email@example.com. Interviews will begin September 7, 2023. Applications will be accepted until filled.