Clergy Day Apart: Sioux Falls, SD
August 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm CDTFree
Clergy in our three conferences are invited to Clergy Day Apart, where you can leave what’s on your desk behind and join together for in-person fellowship, worship, and renewal. Lunch is provided alongside time to simply be together. You may choose the location that is closest to you, or if that day doesn’t work, consider attending one that does! There’s no need to bring a thing, just come ready to connect with others, nature, and yourself. Register by August 23rd to secure your spot!
The August 30th gathering will happen at Spirit of Peace UCC in Sioux Falls, SD, beginning at 10:00am CT and finishing up by 4:00pm CT. The other 2022 dates and locations are as follows:
- July 12th – Faith UCC, Davenport, IA
- July 28th – Pilgrim Heights Camp, Montour, IA
- August 27th – Placerville Camp, Rapid City, SD
- September 8th – Kamp Kaleo, Burwell, NE
- September 10th – First Plymouth UCC, Lincoln, NE
Registration for this event is free thanks to the contributions to Our Church’s Wider Mission (OCWM)!