Clergy Health and Wellness: Boundary Training
December 13 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm CST$49
Framed through the lens of clergy health and wellness, join in for a not-so-typical clergy boundary training. Through both presentations and small group collaborative learning, participants will focus on several key areas for balance and wellbeing in their ministry. Areas of focus include:
- Dealing with difficult people
- Tools for mindfulness and spiritual disciplines
- Compassion fatigue, burnout and the effects of secondary traumatic stress
- Preventing and responding to harm and harassment
- Working through stressful and changing times
- Financial wellness and financial planning
This training fulfills the Boundary Training requirement for maintaining UCC ministerial standing in all Associations of the Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota Conferences.
Once you have completed the registration you will receive a confirmation email with further details about the day’s event.